Monday, November 16, 2015

Hodgy Beats Feels Tyler, The Creator Turned His Back On Odd Future

Hodgy Beats calls Tyler, the Creator a "fraud" after tensions rose at yesterday's Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival. Last night (Nov. 14), during his headlining set at Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival, Tyler, the Creator expressed his frustration with a certain unnamed member of his inner-circle. It now seems as though his words were directed at Hodgy Beats, who, apparently, during his own performance earlier in the evening, had spoken to the crowd about his unhappiness with Tyler. Skip to around the 39:30 mark of the below video to watch Tyler address the situation. "N*ggas got me fucked up. I put too many n*ggas on. I helped too many of my motherfucking friends out. And n*ggas gonna come foul? And you know who the fuck I'm talking about, n*gga. And yes, it's getting real. I love you though," he told the crowd after performing a heated rendition of "FUCK IT."

No comments:

Post a Comment